Well I guess this is the "cool" thing to do, so here I am creating a blog. I never should have given Stacie my blog address, as she added me to her blog as soon as I gave it to her. Now I have to write something so people don't think I am a slacker :)
Things are going good here. Trey has recently turned 2 months, it is crazy how quickly time flies. We went to the hospital to visit our friend Chieh who recently had a baby, 7lbs. I realize now that I really never had a newborn. Trey was born a 2 month old, and is now in 6-9 month clothing. We went to the Dr. for his 2 month appointment, he is 24" and 15 lbs. Yes he now weighs more than his 7 month old cousin Sammie.
Grandma Arthur got him to laugh about 2 weeks ago, and he doesn't giggle hard for anyone but her.
Leroy has began sailing again. he goes out every chance he gets. Here is a picture of him by the sail. Yes you can't miss this sail boat in the middle of Utah Lake it is very bright. 
5 comments:
Gisher look at the big poser by the sunshine generation sail!
We can't wait to come out and ride in the big boat!
You are a slacker! It took over a month before we saw pictures of your chub-a-lub! I love the video, it reminds me so much of Josh. There is nothing like the sound of a laughing babe!
ah.. I am so sad. I am missing out. Dang it as I was looking at the pictures the thought crossed my mind to move to Utah. Then reality set in, ya I remember my last short move, not successful. Love the blog Trish, even though you may dislike it. Love to see the pictures and comments
Love to see pictures of the baby. Don't know when we will be able to see him in real life. Enjoy him, they grow fast. Fell free to drop by our blog too. howellherd.blogspot.com
darlings,
thanks for taking the time to update your site. we live soooo far away that we may never see how the babe is doing! loved the laugh video.
More more more
Aunt Pam
Post a Comment